Followers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

no.......

there are a lot of mistake made by us in a way to search the true life.... k..r... when i waked up I saw something in front of me...i started to think when i will go on like this... I am a man.. I have everything in my life.. I have a good,caring, and happy family....friends that always beside with me.. my parents...and importantly Alllah that always with me... She always talk to me to remember Allah....do the amal with istiqamah.. Always pray for the good life... She for me give everything that a good and kind friend that ever I have... Just...she cant accept a love... for a while I very proud of her.... She can take care of her life from the evil of love... But just for a while.... Now I realise that to the love is not to me......

at this particular time....we will always think that Allah love us more...Allah give us a love as we cant love Allah as much as love of Allah to us... Think when you see, hear, walk, eat, drink, run, swim, drink, and all the various `kata kerja` without Allah...we can have all these. To the friend that I really hate...I love all my friends... I know that is not your fault...not her fault...but me.. Love is something that no one know... Allah can give to the person that He want...Almighty Allah....all of this happen on your power...We are just an ordinary person that rule under Allah...

Allah if it is fate that the princess is not for me... Give me a lot of calm and happy on deep of my heart... Thank you Allah... This is not story of me lar.....weyh... I just add in my blog so that it is more can be discussed...this is story about my friend...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...