Followers

Friday, April 24, 2009

english....huh.......

English is the medium of reinfrustructure by the old man name Dr Mahathir Bin Mohammad...sorry I mean our honourable ex-prime minister through our education system.. the recent issue come towards in our country clearly show that some people really not satisfied with the system teaching english as the main medium of language in maths and science.. I know Dr Mahathir has his own reason and with his experiance that it can gain a lot of benefit to us in the future...but the main problem is the students themselves...many of students cant adopt in the learning process just because of lack of ability to understang the meaning in english.

this problem is not occur among the students in school, sadly in area of universities also this problem come become a large canser that shoud be prevented.. The large problem is ourself...
for those who need to keep the same job every year I mean that exam this is I get the tips from the person that doing well in her english...I just dont want my kelantanese vocarb interupt in my english althougth it is sometimes good for fun...i guess..
as long we need to start the targer to at least read one or two books in english per week.. Try to speak althought you cant.. Go on my english....i still want more....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...